Cross Console Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey Guys!

3 posters

Go down

Hey Guys!  Empty Hey Guys!

Post by WarriorOfGod Sat May 24, 2014 12:39 pm

I'm from the pacific northwest of Washington. We get a lot of rain over here especially in the fall and winter time. We have a late summer and we have an early fall and winter. My name is WarriorOfGod. My real name is Josh. I'm 17 years old.

I gave my heart to Christ when I was in 4th grade and it was Easter Sunday of 2007. Tomorrow, I'll be getting baptized along with my brother! Exciting day for my brother and I!

I first started gaming when I was little on the Sega Genesis because my dad had that. I didn't really play much video games when I was younger. Once the ps3 came out that's when I started playing more video games. As of today, I play on ps3/ps4. My gamertag is CaptainUSA777. I mostly play Call of Duty and I own CoD 4 through Ghost. I also play a lot of BF3/4. I mostly play BF4 on PS4. I also am a PC gamer and I have steam and my username on there is srom1883. If any of you also play League of Legends, I also play that. My username is srom1883!

Feel free to add me on any console or game. Just tell me you're from CrossConsole.
WarriorOfGod
WarriorOfGod

Back to top Go down

Hey Guys!  Empty Re: Hey Guys!

Post by Preacher Sat May 24, 2014 1:13 pm

Hi Josh! Welcome to the site. Congrats on your baptism!
I am also in the PacNorWest, I live in Lake Stevens.
Preacher
Preacher
Admin

https://crossconsolegamers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Hey Guys!  Empty Re: Hey Guys!

Post by bmore_80 Sun May 25, 2014 1:18 am

Welcome to CCG Smile
bmore_80
bmore_80
Admin

Back to top Go down