Cross Console Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any League of Legends players here?

4 posters

Go down

Any League of Legends players here? Empty Any League of Legends players here?

Post by FrostyWampa Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:00 pm

I figured I might as well start a thread since I didn't see one yet.

League of Legends is a free-to-play Multiplayer Online Battle Arena (MOBA) game available on the Mac and PC. Though the community can be toxic at times, it's a whole lot of fun to play when you're with friends!

My summoner name is FrostyWampa - feel free to add me! I'd love to play sometime!

FrostyWampa

Back to top Go down

Any League of Legends players here? Empty Re: Any League of Legends players here?

Post by Silverking512 Wed May 07, 2014 5:51 am

hey man i also play league

what server are u on

i'm on oce (australia)

Silver

Silverking512

Back to top Go down

Any League of Legends players here? Empty Re: Any League of Legends players here?

Post by lupine90 Sat May 24, 2014 12:33 pm

I play league as well but I am on the NA servers
lupine90
lupine90

Back to top Go down

Post by WarriorOfGod Sat May 24, 2014 12:43 pm

I play League of Legends. My username is srom1883 and I play on NA server. I'm only lvl 10 on LoL and not that good when it comes to PvP
WarriorOfGod
WarriorOfGod

Back to top Go down

Post by lupine90 Sun May 25, 2014 2:02 pm

I like the game though some people in the community can be real toxic or troll. It is about learning certain champions that you like how to work favorable matchups. I will suggest that you don't have a lot of owned champions AND save up your IP till you unlock the tier 3 runes.
lupine90
lupine90

Back to top Go down

Post by FrostyWampa Mon May 26, 2014 8:13 pm

I'm on the NA servers. Lupine is right, Warrior. Ignore the toxic player (the mute button is your best friend) and just working on learning about the various different champions right now. The early levels are all about familiarizing yourself with the game.

FrostyWampa

Back to top Go down

Post by WarriorOfGod Sat May 31, 2014 11:05 am

FrostyWampa wrote:I'm on the NA servers.  Lupine is right,  Warrior.  Ignore the toxic player (the mute button is your best friend) and just working on learning about the various different champions right now.  The early levels are all about familiarizing yourself with the game.

Do you want to add me on League? My name is srom1883 and I'm on NA servers.
WarriorOfGod
WarriorOfGod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum