Cross Console Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Titanfall: is it worth an XBone?

3 posters

Go down

Titanfall: is it worth an XBone? Empty Titanfall: is it worth an XBone?

Post by SvenExChao Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:13 pm

Alright, anyone who's known me for a while probably knows that I'm fairly console agnostic. I don't really care which "wins" as long as there's competition in the market. I also can afford one next generation console soon-ish and potentially the other down the road, but I'm not even through my PS3 playlist yet, so I'm in no hurry.

Anyway, here's what I want to know, is titanfall worth pulling the trigger on the XBone over the the P4 for now? Will a bunch of you cyber-punks be playing, or will I be kicking it solo if I pick it up?

Thanks.
SvenExChao
SvenExChao

https://facebook.com/dyingblynd

Back to top Go down

Titanfall: is it worth an XBone? Empty Re: Titanfall: is it worth an XBone?

Post by JordanKicks23 Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:23 pm

SvenExChao wrote:Alright, anyone who's known me for a while probably knows that I'm fairly console agnostic. I don't really care which "wins" as long as there's competition in the market. I also can afford one next generation console soon-ish and potentially the other down the road, but I'm not even through my PS3 playlist yet, so I'm in no hurry.

Anyway, here's what I want to know, is titanfall worth pulling the trigger on the XBone over the the P4 for now? Will a bunch of you cyber-punks be playing, or will I be kicking it solo if I pick it up?

Thanks.

What do you know about the game thus far? If you are looking for a single player and multiplayer game, this is not it. The single player campaign is non existent. The campaign mode is essentially playing against another faction online.

That said, this is by far the MOST impressive online multiplayer experience I have ever had. Respawn and EA absolutely knocked it out of the park with this game. There aren't a ton of modes, but if you find yourself getting sick of a certain one, I'm not sure what it takes to entertain you. I have enjoyed every minute of this game since launch. It is so perfectly and flawlessly executed, I feel like I didn't pay enough at $60.

I went into Titanfall knowing it was supposed to be the Xbox One's first killer app. Outside of that, I had zero expectations, this game delivered in every way!
JordanKicks23
JordanKicks23

http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=150394806&trk=nav_re

Back to top Go down

Post by SvenExChao Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:57 pm

thanks man, we should hop on a google hangout and chat titanfall some time Razz
SvenExChao
SvenExChao

https://facebook.com/dyingblynd

Back to top Go down

Post by bmore_80 Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:36 pm

Six maps, no single player, no private matches......lots of hype.
bmore_80
bmore_80
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum