Cross Console Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello CCG!

3 posters

Go down

Hello CCG! Empty Hello CCG!

Post by Chuckleluck Fri May 23, 2014 2:49 pm

My name is Justin, and I'm 17 and from Kansas. I'm a Christian, and excited to join a community of people that share two of my favorite things, belief in Christ and gaming Very Happy

When I was younger, I used to play on an Xbox 360, but now I basically only play PC games, usually via Steam. You can add me if you like, my username is Chuckleluck and my picture is The Flash sitting on a chair backwards.

It's difficult to say what my favorite genre is. I enjoy games with cooperation. Right now the three games I'm playing most are probably Guns of Icarus Online (a crew-based Steampunk game), Hammerwatch (an old-school hack n slash RPG), and Age of Empires III (I reinstalled it recently and I've been having a blast). I also enjoy a good round of Left 4 Dead 2, Civilization V, Minecraft, or Red Orchestra 2.

Aside from games, I enjoy history - I work as an intern at a museum in my home town - and computer programming - I've taught myself C++ and Java, worked as a robot programmer in the BEST Robotics program, and I've been working on a game, although it's not close enough to completion to show anyone Very Happy

I basically use the username Chuckleluck on everything, so that's your best bet to find me online - just beware, I've been naming my accounts that for years, so you might dig up some embarrassing middle-school forum posts or something Wink

Chuckleluck

Back to top Go down

Hello CCG! Empty Re: Hello CCG!

Post by bmore_80 Fri May 23, 2014 7:00 pm

Welcome the CCG Smile
bmore_80
bmore_80
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Preacher Fri May 23, 2014 8:06 pm

welcome man, how did you hear about us?
Preacher
Preacher
Admin

https://crossconsolegamers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuckleluck Fri May 23, 2014 9:12 pm

I'm not a big user of Facebook by any means, but I liked the page "Christian Memes", and a couple days ago they mentioned Cross Console Gamers, so I decided to check it out, and here I am Smile

Chuckleluck

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum