Cross Console Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey CCG Community!

3 posters

Go down

Hey CCG Community! Empty Hey CCG Community!

Post by JDMGaming Tue May 13, 2014 11:59 pm

My name is Josh, and I currently reside in the Panama City/beach area in Florida! I'm also 17 years old. I've been a christian since I was younger, around 12 or so, and love all things video games. My consoles by choice are PS4 and PC(no hate on Microsoft, I promise!), and enjoy pretty much all genres of games. My favorite being the RPG/Action adventure type,  my favorite game series are the Fallout and Elder Scrolls games.
I also want to make my own video games in the future, and am currently learning how to use Unity and Blender to make my dreams come to life. I would love to take the biblical stories of Judges, and turn them into a fun RPG/action adventure game for the fellow Christian gamers.

I also enjoy many older games as well. Being born in '96, I really didn't grow up on the SNES, although we had one when I was born. I was more of the 3d kid, and my childhood was Dreamcast and PS1/2 and N64. Sonic adventure is probably my favorite game of all time, just due to the nostalgia that it brings. Jet Grind Radio is a great one too! Sorry for the long post. I just really like the CCG community. Good to finally find a group of solid people, with similar beliefs, who won't cuss me out because they have a different opinion than I do, or call my mom a name XD.  lol!  Thank you guys for making an awesome community.

-JDMGaming

JDMGaming

Back to top Go down

Hey CCG Community! Empty Re: Hey CCG Community!

Post by JDMGaming Wed May 14, 2014 12:03 am

My GamerTag for PS4 is JDMGaming, and Steam Id is JDMGaming also.

JDMGaming

Back to top Go down

Post by bmore_80 Wed May 14, 2014 1:48 pm

Welcome to CCG fellow PS4 lover Smile
bmore_80
bmore_80
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Preacher Fri May 23, 2014 8:22 pm

welcome brother!
Preacher
Preacher
Admin

https://crossconsolegamers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum