Cross Console Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nor Cal Music and Games

5 posters

Go down

Nor Cal Music and Games Empty Nor Cal Music and Games

Post by swiftndeadly777 Wed May 07, 2014 8:03 pm

Hey all,

My name is Dustin and I'm from the San Francisco area of California. First of all, I read through every post on this thread, wrote down all your PSN ID's, and I'll be adding you all shortly. I didn't grow up in a Christian home, but Jesus showed himself to me through music and through people in my life. My dad and I would play Playstation games "together" for most my life, and I was always intrigued by them. Oh, and when I say "together," what I really mean is: reading a walkthrough as clearly and loudly as possible so my dad doesn't get lost in the maze like mammoths of RE1, RE2, RE3, and Metal Gear Solid. As I got older I slowly earned more play time by not sucking so much in the OG vanilla COD/ United Offensive... Eventually we upgraded to the 360, almost purely for the online gaming of Halo and COD, and I loved it.. in 360 COD BO2, all I played was League play, staying in Master rank for 5 or 6 seasons, to the point where 4 of my buddies and I were invited to a local pro tourney. Guess what happened there?

Nothing. We never went. God was pulling on my heart strings, and lead me to serve with the IMB for half a year in Mumbai, India. It was an amazing experience, and I've got all kinds of story's to share for those who want to listen. When I got back I was looking for a local ministry to get involved with, and got plugged into a local Christian radio station called BrokenFM. 1 1/2 years later, I'm moved out, working 6 days a week in a local restaurant, hosting my own radio show on BrokenFM M-F 10pm-midnight, and gaming on my free time.

I mainly play PS4, I currently play BF4, COD Ghosts, and some indi games, and I've already pre-ordered Destiny and TESO, so I'll be on both of those. Even though I play casually, "Try-hard" flows in my blood, so don't hate aha. I come from an extremely competitive family. Baseball, football, basketball, you-name-it.

PSN: swiftndeadly777

I'm an open book so hmu.

Facebook: facebook .com/dustin.moore.1804
Email: dustinmoore(at)broken.fm

Blessings

swiftndeadly777

Back to top Go down

Nor Cal Music and Games Empty Re: Nor Cal Music and Games

Post by bmore_80 Fri May 09, 2014 5:19 pm

Welcome to CCG!
bmore_80
bmore_80
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TRMartin Thu May 15, 2014 8:17 pm

Nice to see someone else in Northern California here. I'm just east of Sacramento. We're practically neighbors as far as the Internet is concerned! (Even though we live 2-3 hours apart)

TRMartin

Back to top Go down

Post by Preacher Fri May 23, 2014 8:11 pm

that's a great introduction man!
Preacher
Preacher
Admin

https://crossconsolegamers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Militis Fri May 23, 2014 11:36 pm

Wow. Very powerful story. I look forward to hearing more! Welcome, brother.
Militis
Militis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum