Cross Console Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nothing to see here..........just Bmore

3 posters

Go down

Nothing to see here..........just Bmore Empty Nothing to see here..........just Bmore

Post by bmore_80 Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:19 pm

Hey guys.

Well I first joined HCG many years back when a buddy who was a member of the old SOG clan told me about it. I joined the COD4 clan and had a blast with some of the old school members like Rico/Cor/Tank/Redeemed.

Loved the old Podcast and even had a mention or two lol, Won the first and only HCG UFC Tourney.

So glad to see this project come to pass and I am very happy and thankful to be able to help and contribute.

Welcome to CCG everyone Smile

Bruce/Bmore/Troublemaker
bmore_80
bmore_80
Admin

Back to top Go down

Nothing to see here..........just Bmore Empty Re: Nothing to see here..........just Bmore

Post by pmod Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:48 am

bmore_80 wrote:

Loved the old Podcast and even had a mention or two lol, Won the first and only HCG UFC Tourney.

You forgot to say "Not to brag or anything but"

pmod

Back to top Go down

Nothing to see here..........just Bmore Empty Re: Nothing to see here..........just Bmore

Post by bmore_80 Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:24 pm

pmod wrote:
bmore_80 wrote:

You forgot to say "Not to brag or anything but"

Then Id be lying lol
bmore_80
bmore_80
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RCPD Rookie Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:10 pm

Awesome to see you here, and welcome to CCG

RCPD Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum