Cross Console Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FrostyWampa reporting in

Go down

FrostyWampa reporting in Empty FrostyWampa reporting in

Post by FrostyWampa Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:57 pm

Hi, all!  I figured I might as well introduce myself.
My name is Kevin, I'm from Indiana, and I like Jesus and video games.  I also really enjoy music and film and books and really anything with a story line.  I have access to a 360, a PS3, a Wii, and a 3DS.  I also play a lot of games on my Mac, but the library is of course a bit limited.  I'm looking to build a good gaming pc in the near future when I can afford one!

Right now I spend most of my gaming time playing League of Legends.  As a full-time student working a full-time job I unfortunately don't have a whole lot of time for gaming, but I play when I can!  My in game name is FrostyWampa (also my gamertag but my brother is borrowing my 360 currently).  Feel free to add me!  I can also get you my 3DS friend code if you want it, but I don't know it off the top of my head.

I'm really looking forward to getting to know everybody here and I'm excited to be a part of a Christ-honoring, gaming, growing community!

Kevin

FrostyWampa

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum