Cross Console Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Of Us

3 posters

Go down

The Last Of Us Empty The Last Of Us

Post by JordanKicks23 Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:26 pm

PS3 owners, help me out here. I got rid of my PS3 the day The Last of Us came out in an attempt to pay off more of the Xbox One. I will probably forever regret not playing a game I was so looking forward to. Everything I saw about the game looked so beautiful. I loved the Uncharted series and thought this game seemed right up that alley. Anyone care to tell me why or why not this game was amazing and what I missed out on?
JordanKicks23
JordanKicks23

http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=150394806&trk=nav_re

Back to top Go down

The Last Of Us Empty Re: The Last Of Us

Post by ToBeReverenced Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:44 pm

This is an older post, but I would be very glad to enlighten you.

Perfecternlyernessiesserliers. Yep. That's how perfect it is.

The Last of Us is an amazing story, blended with jaw dropping graphics and addicting gameplay. I've probably beaten the story around a dozen times. And I haven't started talking about the multiplayer. The multiplayer is a teamwork oriented, amazing mechanic ridden, and addicting mess. If you get three other buddies, it's a blast. Or if you're lucky like me, you'll meet a bunch of cool guys and play with them.

Now since you sold your PS3, I would not recommend buying one again for a single game, even though it's one of the greatest. So do you already own your Xbox One? If you have the chance, purchase a PS4! The Last of Us Remastered will be on PS4 and shinier than ever!
ToBeReverenced
ToBeReverenced

Back to top Go down

Post by bmore_80 Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:21 am

I came from a 360 and made the switch with the next gen consoles, I love my PS4.

Over the years I never played any Sony exclusive titles, I cant wait for Last of Us to come out for PS4 Smile
bmore_80
bmore_80
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum